Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Financial Reporting Resources – Provides links to the required forms and instructions, as well as resources to help you understand your financial reporting requirements
Quarterly Performance and Narrative Reporting
DOL created a template that combines the Quarterly Performance and Narrative Reports into one report. The template and instructions can be found under Related Content.
- The SAE QPR and Individual Record Template contains three tabs: Tab 1 for reporting QPR data and the narrative information; Tab 2 for reporting Individual Apprentice Record data; and Tab 3 for reporting Individual Program Sponsor data.
- The Data Element Definitions and Reporting Instructions describe quarterly reporting deadlines and define data elements contained within the QPR section (Tab 1) of the SAE QPR and Individual Record Template.
Instructions for Individual Records:
- Grantees reporting individual record level data in RAPIDS are not required to submit separate individual records.
- Grantees not reporting individual record level data in RAPIDS are required to submit individual records to DOL for both individual apprentices and individual program sponsors. The SAE QPR and Individual Record Template provides recommended formats for submitting the required data.
- Directions for reporting individual apprentice record data are embedded in Tab 2 of the template.
- Directions for reporting individual program sponsor data are embedded in Tab 3.
General SAE Reporting Resources
- SAE Grantee Frequently Asked Questions – Includes many FAQs pertaining to reporting