Advancing apprenticeship requires states to bring together many partners and provide the direction and oversight necessary to develop coordinated implementation efforts. Administrative resources developed by your peers in others states may be useful in your work to provide guidance, create standardized procedures, request proposals, and more.
The following peer resources are shared for SAE, ASE, and SAE 2020 grantees’ convenience, but please note that the Office of Apprenticeship has not reviewed and does not endorse any of these materials.
- Ohio’s Pre-Apprenticeship Policy
- Ohio’s Eligible Training Provider Policy (including Registered Apprenticeship)
- Colorado’s Policy on Registered Apprenticeships in WIOA
- Michigan’s SAE Policy (with local Apprenticeship Coordinator expectations and expansion goals, Individual Participant Form, Quarterly Performance Reporting Template, Invoice, and Expenditure Report Template)
- Maryland’s Apprenticeship Innovation Fund Policy (with Sample Application and Monthly Reporting Template)
- Florida's Apprenticeship Policy
- Louisiana Policy for Stipends, Incentives, and Supportive Services
- Iowa’s Field to OA Business Referral Process
- Connecticut’s Draft Trade Adjustment Assistant (TAA) On-the-Job Learning (OJL) Apprenticeship Referral Process
- Iowa’s Subrecipient Monitoring Procedures
- Iowa’s Standards Builder Guide