As states have become deeply engaged in apprenticeship expansion, we have identified five elements that are positioning states for success:
- State leadership and policy
- Outreach and business engagement
- Capacity to launch, develop, and manage programs
- Development of an apprenticeship pipeline and steps to increase diversity
- Alignment with career pathways and postsecondary education
Learn more about each of these elements via the Elements of Effective Apprenticeship Expansion document and through their respective resource pages linked below.