As states have become deeply engaged in apprenticeship expansion, we’ve identified five elements that are positioning states for success. The second element is Outreach and Business Engagement.
As an employer-driven model, successful and sustained apprenticeship expansion demands effective business engagement strategies. States are increasing awareness-building activities and putting in place policies and practices that increase business demand for apprenticeship.
Additional information on this element and the other four elements can be found in the Elements of Effective Apprenticeship Expansion document. Other resources related to outreach and business engagement are available via these resource pages:
- State Apprenticeship Expansion Promising Practices: Outreach and Business Engagement
- Apprenticeship Promising Practices: Expanding Business Engagement
- Apprenticeship Business Engagement Tools
- Outreach to Business on Apprenticeship
- Marketing and Outreach for Apprenticeship
- Expanding Apprenticeship: Return on Investment (ROI)
- Apprenticeship: Industry-Specific Resource Pages