The Employment and Training Administration (ETA) has developed a variety of resources to assist grantees in their efforts to raise awareness of apprenticeship, embed apprenticeship into education and workforce development systems, increase diversity among apprentices, and invest in new partnerships and programs. This page is a curated list to help you navigate WFGPS resources of particular interest to Apprenticeship State Expansion (ASE) and State Apprenticeship Expansion (SAE) grantees.
- Elements of Apprenticeship Expansion provides an overview of the five elements positioning states for success for apprenticeship expansion.
- On-the-Job (OJT) Toolkit provides TA tools for the design and implementation of OJT programs, including a Policy & Procedures Manual, an FAQ and sample documentation.
- Introduction to Apprenticeship provides a compilation of "Apprenticeship 101" resources and tools.
- Outreach to Business on Apprenticeship provides outreach materials written from a business perspective.
- Apprenticeship: Industry-Specific Resource Pages offer industry-specific tools, successful program examples, and other resources that can be used to help start and expand Registered Apprenticeship programs in each sector.
- Youth Apprenticeship lists resources to help grow apprenticeship for the youth and young adult populations.
- Archived TA Kick-off Webinar introduced the TA offerings for ASE and SAE grantees, provided an overview of coaching support, and provided information about how to access TA activities.
- Archived Apprenticeship State Expansion (ASE) Grantee Orientation Webinar provided start-up information for ASE grantees.
- Tools for Expanding Apprenticeship Webinar highlighted resources developed by the National Industry and Equity Partners to expand and diversify apprenticeship across the country.
- SMART 3.0 Trainings focus on strategies for sound grant management.
- Apprenticeship Connections keeps grantees up to date on new resources, innovative apprenticeship strategies, upcoming events, and apprenticeship in the news.
- Find information on reporting before, during, and after the WIPS transition here.