Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Financial Reporting Resources – Provides links to the required forms and instructions, as well as resources to help grantees understand their financial reporting requirements.
Quarterly Performance Reporting
- ASE grantees that have begun serving participants should follow the guidance and information provided on the Apprenticeship Grants Performance Reporting Tab, which provides all resources related to quarterly performance reporting in the Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS).
- ASE grantees that do not yet have participants to report should continue to submit QPRs using the ASE Interim Reporting Template and Instructions (available under Related Content).
- State Apprenticeship Grants - Performance Accountability and Reporting Webinar – Provides information about the indicators of performance specific to ASE and SAE 2020 as well as the WIOA core indicators, how they are calculated what they mean, and how the performance pieces fit together.
- Apprenticeship State Grant Performance Tracking Profiles – A new series of profiles for ASE, SAE, and SAE 2020 grantees that explores strategies, promising practices, and success factors regarding performance tracking and case management for state Registered Apprenticeship expansion grants.
- Apprenticeship State Expansion Grants: Participant Tracking Strategies Webinar and Participant Tracking Planning Tool/Checklist
Quarterly Narrative Reporting
- ASE grantees will use the QNR template approved in May 2021 (available under related content in Word and PDF) and submit QNRs through WIPS. Instructions to follow.
- Quarterly Narrative Reporting Webcast – Provides an overview of ASE reporting requirements and the interim QNR template (accessible in Related Content).
ASE Annual Report
- Statewide Apprenticeship Expansion Strategies and your ASE-Funded Annual Report Webinar – Showcases ways states are using the required ASE Annual Report to tell their story of apprenticeship expansion and state expansion grants' role in supporting that growth.
General ASE Reporting Resources
- The new WIPS Designation Form! Beginning September 1, 2021, Grantee Authorized Representatives should use this new PDF to request WIPS access for ASE grants.
ASE Grantee FAQs – Includes many questions related to tracking and reporting.
- July 2020 Grant Policy Update – Clarifies ASE participants to be included in WIPS reporting and “other individuals impacted by the grant” to be reported in the QNR.