Consistent, accurate financial and performance reporting allows grantees to assess effectiveness, make data-informed improvements, be accountable to taxpayers, and meet their apprenticeship expansion goals. Several resources are available to help Apprenticeship State Expansion (ASE) grantees submit accurate grant reports and troubleshoot common reporting challenges. Below are links to these resources.
- NEW! Revised Suggested Reporting Templates: An updated ASE Interim Performance Reporting Reference Guide has been released and is available here – the updates are only Revised Suggested Reporting Templates to correct bugs identified during the first quarter submissions. Accompanying instructions will be provided soon.
Version 3 of these templates make the following revisions:
- Suggested Interim QPR Template
- Corrects date submitted cell on QPR
- Consolidates ethnic background for manual interim reporting document
- Clarifies edit checks
- Fixes point of contact email entry
- Fixes formatting bugs to allow Rich Text format in response content areas (headers remain fixed formatting)
- Clarifies content areas entry by formatting to purple text for easy identification from the questions
- Please whenever possible maintain this color format for the purposes of reading, if purple affects a color-blind individual, please keep some color which is readable on a white background, but is not black.
- Suggested Interim QNR Template
- ETA Performance and Results Webpage – This page will help you understand how performance is measured, reported, and assessed at ETA. It contains information on and links to the Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS) and related resources
- Overview of the Basic and National Program Fiscal Reports – This webinar covers the basic ETA-9130 Form used by ASE grantees for fiscal reporting.
- Employment and Training Administration Financial Reporting Webpage – This page provides helpful reporting tools including forms and instructions, links to financial reporting systems, and related resources.
- Grant Reporting Overview – This website provides an orientation to the grant reporting requirements for Federal awards.