Thursday, October 17, 2019 4:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM ET
Apprenticeship State Expansion (ASE) and State Apprenticeship Expansion (SAE) grantees will gather to discuss key elements of apprenticeship expansion and a new self-assessment tool designed to help grantees reflect on their current practices and focus their grant strategies to maximize impact.
This webinar will introduce you to a new self-assessment tool we’ve developed to support your grant success. We will introduce you to the tool, familiarize you with the Elements of Apprenticeship Expansion Framework the tool is based on, and facilitate a conversation on how the self-assessment can help you position your grant activities to maximize impact in your state.
Discussion will include:
- How ASE grants are supporting state apprenticeship expansion goals;
- The Elements of Apprenticeship Expansion Framework;
- The purpose and design of the self-assessment tool;
- The many ways you can use the self-assessment tool to meet your needs; and
- Timelines for the self-assessment and next steps.
Moderator(s)Megan Baird, Director, Office of Apprenticeship, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Gina Wells, Project Director, Maher & Maher
Jennifer Jirous-Rapp, Senior Analyst, Maher & Maher